Use APKPure App
Get Gboard old version APK for Android
Glide typing. Voice typing. Multiple language supported. Popular emoji & gifs.
* Not supported on Android Go devices
Hundreds of language varieties, including:
All Wear OS languages supported, including:
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders
Last updated on Dec 8, 2023
Minor bug fixes and improvements. Install or update to the newest version to check it out!
Go to Settings > System > Languages & Input and select "Virtual keyboard" or "On-screen keyboard." Then choose Gboard as your default option.
Yes, you can change the theme, color scheme and background image by going to Keyboard settings in the app menu.
Yes. You just need to tap the microphone icon next to the space bar while using any text field where it is supported (e.g., messaging apps).
Glide Typing lets you slide from letter to letter with ease allowing quick single-handed use; also has built-in emojis search function via magnifying glass button beside spacebar.