My Keto - Low Carb Diet Tracker & Meal Plan Recipe
"Thank you for this app!! It has helped me keep track of my fats, carbs & protein to help me lose 15 lbs" - Pam
"Thank you. You have made it easier & more efficient for me to track & stay on a diet which is improving my health (lost 21 pounds in the first month & feel healthier). " - JJ
How MyKeto Helps You
1. We quickly help you learn and become an expert in the Low Carb, High Fat Ketogenic diet.
2. Our accurate and free keto macro calculator will help you determine how many calories, fats, carbs (net carbs), and protein you should be consuming daily based on your body height, weight, activity level and gender.
3. Quickly refer to the allowed/disallowed foods reference guide any time you need to see what you can eat in order to stay in a state of ketosis. Searchable and filterable with serving amounts per net carb.
4. Easily find low-carb, high fat recipes and meal prep ideas using our recipe feed and links.
5. Use the Calorie and Carb daily diet tracker to completely manage your keto diet plan for weight loss.
*Daily MyKeto Calorie Food Tracker & Carb Counter*
- Add foods from the extensive FatSecret database or create your own custom presets.
- Add foods seamlessly via Barcode Scanner.
- Add meals to your daily log and see a calculated breakdown of how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins you have remaining for the day.
- Easily look at previous days to see what you ate.
- See your weight loss progress and macro consumption breakdown over time with our Charts and Graphs section.
- Synced online across all of your devices, never lose your data.
- Fitbit & Apple HealthKit integration syncs all your weight, water, macro, and blood glucose data!
In-App One Time Purchase of Premium Tracking includes:
-Web Portal: Track your diet using the web app.
-Nutrient logging: Don't be limited to just macros, track all nutrients, vitamins, and minerals in your foods.
-Export all your data to csv sheets
What is the Ketogenic Diet?
The Ketogenic diet is a fast-growing low carbohydrate, high fat (lchf) diet similar to the Paleo diet, Atkins or any other meal plan that aims to limit carb intake. The main difference between a regular low carb diet plan and a keto diet plan is the amount of carbohydrates and proteins allowed on a daily basis. Keep in mind, the Keto diet is not a 'fad' and has been medically researched for hundreds of years.It is one of the only low carb, high protein diets that has significant scientific evidence backing it.
Compared to the western diet which consists largely of highly-refined carbohydrates, Ketosis, the utilization of fat ketones instead of glucose, can offer a lot of health advantages. Most people start a ketogenic diet because they want to lose weight fast and consistently. However, scientific research suggests that ketosis goes further than that, such as lowering your blood pressure, risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, improving skin conditions and dental health, mood stabilization, and increasing energy levels.
-Basics: Zero to Low-Carb, High Fat, Moderate to High Protein – Dropping into Ketosis.
-Benefits: Backed by scientific studies, not by fad homeopathic guru practitioners.
-Side-Effects: Yes, a low carb keto diet is not completely awesome.
-Debunk Myths: Large amounts of fat, especially saturated fat, can’t be healthy, right? Wrong, it is when eating the right macros proportion.
-How to Get Started: 5 easy steps you can do to start burning fat (ketones) today.
-Allowed Food List: Zero to low carb listings with serving amounts
-Not Allowed Food List: Moderate to high carb listings with serving amounts
-Free Keto Macro Calculator to calculate your net carbs
The information in this app is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.