Используйте приложение APKPure
Историческую версию Samsung Cloud Print можно получить на Android
Samsung Cloud Print является свободным облачный сервис для принтера Samsung.
[Key features and Benefits]
- Intuitive user interface.
- Use your mobile number to authenticate -- no other login necessary.
- Pair to your Samsung printer or MFP using NFC, WiFi connection or by inputting MAC address from smart phone.
- Supported printable contents are Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents, PDF, image files, e-mail messages and web pages.
- Using the Samsung Cloud Print PC Driver, send any print job from your PC to your registered print devices or your dedicated cloud storage area.
- Send print jobs to other Samsung Cloud Print app users or their shared print devices.
- Printing directly from the cloud service only to selected Samsung printers and MFPs.
- Uploaded files in the cloud are deleted after 72 hours.
- Data size of print and scan may be limited depending on the selected media size.
[Compatible Samsung Printers and MFPs]
[App Access Privilege]
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege. You can use basic function of
app without consent of Optional App access privilege:
- Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access files to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. Internet: The purpose is to send requests and receive responses to and from the server
. Contacts: The purpose is to add and manage the user's friends
- Optional Access Privilege
. Camera: The purpose is to take photos to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. SD card: The purpose is to access files to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. Browser: The purpose is to access web pages to print, save to the user's cloud-based account
. NFC: The purpose is to register NFC enabled printers
Last updated on 01/05/2020
The termination of the Samsung Cloud Print service. Although the Samsung Cloud Print service has come to an end, the Cloud Printing feature is still in use via Google Cloud Print. For more information pertaining to the details of the service, you may refer to the following link: https://www.google.com/cloudprint#printers.