Opis Legal Terminology Offline
Legal Terminology Offline
Every day, people find themselves in legal situations. Mortgages are put in place, attorneys draw up wills, and credit cards are set up all the time. However, how many people actually understood the legal contracts they were signing? There's no excuse for being ignorant of the law when it comes to a dispute with a bank, a mortgage lender, or a lawyer. This app "Legal Terminology Offline" defines 2,000 essential words from the worlds of civil law, estates, lending, and elder affairs, such as abatement, residuary beneficiary, trust deed, variable rate mortgage, right of rescission, and more. This guide ensures you will know the law in no time!
This legal dictionary free offline:
• contains over 2000 legal terms defined in clear, easy to understand English;
• translates "legalese" (legal language) for the layperson;
• includes hundreds of examples to illustrate the definitions;
• is an ideal app for quick reference or to learn more about the law.
Non-lawyers will appreciate the way this legal language dictionary cuts through the complexities of legal jargon and presents definitions and explanations that are easily understood and referenced. The law terms are arranged alphabetically and given with definitions and explanations for consumers, business proprietors, legal beneficiaries, investors, property owners, litigants, and all others who have dealings with the law. Find definitions on everything from Abandonment and Abatable Nuisance, all the way through to Zoning.
What is the app "Legal Terminology Offline"?
Simple. It's a collection of over a thousand common legal terms defined in simple, everyday language. We cut out the legalese so anyone can make sense of their agreements, contracts, and documents. Understanding of legal terminology provides a starting point to work in any legal situation; from law office manager to employment in security, policing or politics.
What is legal language?
A Legal language is nothing but the language which an advocate uses in drafting for the purpose of litigation. The only Difference between a normal drafting and the legal drafting is the vocabulary. An advocate or a Legal practitioner mostly prefers the legal vocabulary and legal Maxim which is of Latin terminology to concise the meaning.
This law dictionary offline has very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for legal terms dictionary.
1. Legal dictionary - free, offline. You do not need an internet connection;
2. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The law dictionary app will start searching for the words while you type;
3. Voice search;
4. Very efficient, fast and good performance for legal vocabulary;
5. Easy way to share with your friends;
6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the law terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon;
7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
If you've come across a term you don't quite understand, click the letter it starts with above. We have processed many lawyer books free to find descriptions of legal terms. If your term isn't in there, let us know. We'd be happy to add it.
This list of common legal words was compiled by the Team 24Hours solely as a public service. Team 24Hours does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in this list nor is it responsible for any errors or omissions and assumes no liability for its use. This information is by necessity general in nature and is not intended as legal advice, but rather information which may be helpful in understanding how courts in operate.