De beschrijving van HESI A2
Passing your admission assessment exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful health professional — make sure you're prepared with Admission Assessment Exam Review, 4th Edition! From the testing experts at HESI, this user-friendly guide walks you through the topics and question types found on admission exams, including: math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. The guide includes hundreds of sample questions, step-by-step explanations, illustrations, and comprehensive practice exams to help you review the subject areas and hone your test-taking skills. Plus, the pre-test and post-test help identify your specific areas of weakness so you can focus your study time on the subjects you need most. If you want to pass the HESI Admission Assessment Exam or any other admissions assessment exam for health professions that you may encounter, there's no better resource than HESI's Admission Assessment Exam Review.
More than 400 review questions offer valuable practice and test-taking experience to prepare you for success on the HESI's Admission Assessment Exam.
Install this free version of the exam prep app and try free questions and review material before deciding to upgrade.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- Step-by-step explanations and sample problems in the math section show you how to work through each problem so you understand the steps it takes to complete the equation.
- Sample questions in all other sections prepare you for the questions you will face on the A2 Exam.
- User-friendly vocabulary chapter covers more of the medical terminology that you will face on the A2 Exam.
- Easy to read format with consistent section features includes an introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted summary to better help you organize your review time and understand the information.
- Full-color layout and illustrations visually reinforce key concepts for better understanding.
- NEW! 25-question pre-test at the beginning of the text helps you assess your areas of strength and weakness before using the text.
- NEW! 50-question comprehensive post –test covers all of the text’s subject areas. The questions will also include rationales for correct/incorrect answers.
- NEW! Two comprehensive practice exams helps hone your review and preparation for the HESI Admission Assessment Exam.
- NEW! Physics review questions have been added to ensure you are thoroughly prepared in this subject area.
- Covers everything you need to study to pass HESI's Admission Assessment examination.
- Realistic test taking experience.
- Study & Test progress can be tracked and resumed across multiple devices.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Add your own notes to each bookmarked questions for easy understanding.
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Chapters offer a thorough review on the following topics
- Aanatomy and Physiology
- Reading Comprehension
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments — email@example.com