説明 Scan to Whisk
Scan to Whisk is a new add-on that can be installed alongside your existing version of Whisk. Download this public beta version and give your feedback for us to improve future releases of the app.
Quickly get the editable text from scanned recipes using your phone’s camera. Scan photos of your grandmother's recipes and add these family treasures to your collection! Digitize recipes from printed recipe books, photos, recipe cards, pdf recipe files, and more.
- Preserve your physical recipes: Quickly capture the information of any printed recipe and turn it into a digital recipe.
- Save time: Avoid having to type instructions, ingredients, and to have to manually write out your shopping lists.
- Eat smarter: Automatically calculate the nutritional information of any scanned recipe.
- Free: Unlike other recipe scanning apps, Scan to Whisk is completely free.
- Integrated to the Whisk App: Add your scanned recipes to your Whisk collection and enjoy a seamless experience. Include your digitized recipes into your meal plans, shop ingredients, and more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. 📲 Use your phone camera to snap a photo of your recipe and click on “Scan recipe”. Scan to Whisk works with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology; this means that the content from photos you take will be recognized as editable text.
2. ✍️ Review and edit your scanned recipe. Make all the changes you want. Edit the recipe title, ingredients, and instructions.
3. 💾 Save it and enjoy!
Questions? Suggestions? Please email us at email@example.com and tell us what you think about Scan to Whisk. We want to make sure we keep improving your experience every day!