Unlike Pocket and alike, this app lets you save a web page and all outgoing links from it, optionally several levels deep!
How to use:
1. Add a web page:
OPTION 1 - Using your preferred browser (Chrome or Firefox for instance), go to the web page then use the share option and chose Offline Browser.
OPTION 2 - Open Offline Browser and tap on the plus (+) icon in the main interface.
2. Edit the Item configuration: set the URL & title of the web site and select the link depth and maximum number of links per page to follow* then tap the save icon (it might be hidden behind the keyboard) to save the item. You can edit the item configuration later by long click on the item.
OPTIONAL STEP: If the website you added requires a login then visit the web site inside the app (by tapping on it in the main screen) and login to it - before proceeding.
3. Download the web page: in the main app screen find the item and tap on the download icon, it will start downloading the web page. It is recommended to download when you are connected to a WiFi ( the app doesn't enforce it currently).
4. Done! after the download is finished you can read the web page offline!
5. You can update the content of the web page by taping the refresh icon.
* Link depth refers to the links that the app will follow. The default setting follows only links posted on the root level (the page you selected).
There are many customize-able settings in the settings screen for item configuration defaults, auto-download items after saving and more. Visit the settings screen by tap on the settings icon on the main screen.
- This app doesn't support offline videos, so if this what you are looking for try another app.
- On Kitkat devices (Android version 4.4.0 - 4.4.4) the app might crash due to a bug at the Android OS level.
- For feature requests, bug report or any other matter please send me an email. (I can only read English)
Last updated on 2015年10月03日
fixed a crash causing bug.
1. Fixed a crash.
2. Made auto-download setting on by default.
1. Stability Fixes.
2. Faster Downloads.
3. Removed item domain from list view.
1. Fixed minor bugs.