LabCamera is a webcam-based natural science, exploration and data logging software that allows students and teachers to carry out scientific observations and measurements by using a computer. It can be used both in the classroom and at home to help with homework. It puts science and nature into a new perspective, making natural science studies interesting and exciting and provides an instrument that inspires students to think creatively.
Benefits for Teachers and Schools
- Puts teaching science and nature into a new perspective
- Aids in-depth understanding of STEM principles and phenomena
- Reduces costs by eliminating the need for expensive lab equipment
- Can be utilized in nearly all fields of natural science
- Facilitates the work of teachers, improving performance and increasing motivation
- Promotes creative thinking
- Enables cross-discipline coherence
- Enhances school and teacher competitiveness
- Transferable perpetual license
Benefits for Students
- Awakens instinctive scientific curiosity
- Boosts performance in STEM subjects
- Provides fun learning experiences
- Develops skills of abstraction and projection
- Teaches through success rather than failure
- Bridges the gap between in- and out-of-class learning
- Makes homework enjoyable
- Affords opportunities for safe experimentation
- Allows for computer-aided classroom experiments with ordinary, everyday objects
The Time Lapse function helps you observe and better understand the slow processes in nature, such as the formation and migration of clouds, ice melting, the growth of plants.
The Kinematics module tracks the movement of objects and shows a real time horizontal or vertical graph of displacement, velocity and acceleration of the tracked objects.
The Motion Cam function allows you to capture rare and intimate situations in nature.
Built as a universal measuring tool, the Microscope module enables students and teachers to measure sizes, distances, angles and areas.
Universal logger can log any measurement instrument’s data that has a digital, radial-dial, or fluid-based display by 'connecting' it to your computer through its built-in camera.
The Pathfinder module tracks and detects the unseen paths and patterns of moving objects and beings.
Understand graphs through a game-like app that follows your moves and compares it to a predefined curve.
You need licence key after 15 days trial period.
Visit our website for more information: