Use APKPure App
Get Google Authenticator old version APK for Android
Google Authenticator protects your phone with an extra-layer security lock.
Google Authenticator adds an extra layer of security to your online accounts by adding a second step of verification when you sign in.
* Sync your Authenticator codes to your Google Account and across your devices. This way, you can always access them even if you lose your phone.
* Set up your Authenticator accounts automatically with a QR code. This is quick and easy, and it helps to ensure that your codes are set up correctly.
* Support for multiple accounts. You can use the Authenticator app to manage multiple accounts, so you don't have to switch between apps every time you need to sign in.
* Support for time-based and counter-based code generation. You can choose the type of code generation that best suits your needs.
* Transfer accounts between devices with a QR code. This is a convenient way to move your accounts to a new device.
Camera: Needed to add accounts using QR codes
Last updated on May 19, 2023
* Added device encryption to storage of secret values.
It's a two-factor authentication app that generates codes to verify your identity. You'll need to enter the code along with your password when signing in.
Open the app, select "Add account" then scan or manually input QR codes provided by each service you want to secure. Codes will be generated automatically every 30 seconds.
Yes, but make sure all of them are synced properly. Go into settings > Time correction for codes > Sync now if necessary.
You can still regain access through backup methods like recovery keys (if available) or contacting support from respective services using an alternate email/phone number listed during the registration process