The description of DWG FastView
DWG FastView is a cross-platform CAD software that meets designers’ demands in all kinds of situation, and fully compatible with DWG, DXF. Various of CAD features such as: Edit, View, Measure, Dimension, Find text, etc. enables you do real CAD work on the go and enjoy the best mobile CAD experience.
View, Edit, Create & Share all your CAD drawings, synchronize to cloud from multiple devices by one click, enjoy design anytime anywhere together with more than 25 million users around the world.
DWG FastView Highlights
(1) Accurate and fast access your drawings
•Creating, viewing and editing with with easy-to-use advance tools.
• There is no limit to how large the file is.
• Fully compatibility with AutoCAD.
(2) No registration & Offline drawings
• Simply download DWG FastView and use it immediately with NO REGISTRATION needed.
• Without internet, you are able to save your masterpieces in the local workspace.
• Drawings from E-mail, Cloud Service or Network Disk like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box or WebDAV can be opened, viewed, edited and shared as well with Internet.
(3) Support export to PDF, BMP, JPG and PNG, and share it to anyone freely
• Transfer CAD drawings into PDF format and customize its paper size, orientation, color and so on.
•Convert CAD drawings to different versions.
(4) Do real CAD work on mobile
• Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Color, Measure object, record management results, manage layers and use Layout.
• Advanced drawing and editing tools such as trim, offset, dimension and find text.
•Set precision and display formats of coordinates, distance and angle.
• Zoom in or zoom out a CAD drawing by adjusting the space between two fingers.
• Import or download the CAD drawing with its fonts and symbols to the font’s folder in order to display all uncommon fonts.
• Easily switch between 2D Visual mode and 3D Visual mode, 3D mode include: 3D Wireframe, Realistic and 3D Hidden with the powerful tools of Layer, Layout, and ten different perspectives viewing.
• Rotate 3D CAD drawing by touching the drawing area and moving to view the 3D mode comprehensively in 360 degrees. Click the screen to stop rotating and locate the 3D mode at the best perspective.
• Open a magnifier by touching the drawing area to display the enlarged graph of touched area which is a convenient way for users to view details and snap objects.
• Precise Drawing available, e.g., user can change the number of the coordinates to move the points precisely.
• Support 2D absolute coordinates, relative coordinates and polar coordinates and 3D Spherical coordinates and Cylindrical coordinates.
• Draw Line, Polyline, Circle, Arc, Text, Revcloud, Rectangle, and Sketch and create Notation.
(7) Stay connected. Helpful and responsive technical support
Click the “Feedback” button to send your tech problem to us via email.
Upgrade to DWG FastView Premium to get advanced editing and advanced tools. DWG FastView subscription plans are available in the following options:
•Premium monthly for $4.99
•Premium annual for $47.99 (save $11.89 vs. monthly subscription)
Download the FREE trial of the premium version to unlock the most advanced and easy-to-use drawing, drafting and editing tools.