Die Beschreibung von 5-Minute Clinical Consult
** Features New 2022 Update **
ABOUT 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
The latest update of 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 1,000 medical conditions found in everyday practice. Search or browse this best-selling reference by disease or symptom, then jump to each entry to easily find just the information you need – all without an internet connection.
UNBOUND EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT
Includes 200 pediatric disease topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx, containing over 1,000 differential diagnoses.
• 1,000+ new and updated topics
• 150+ diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Evidence-based designations for proven treatments
• Full-color images of dermatologic conditions
• ICD-10 codes
• Advanced Search to help find terms across all indexes and full-text
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
30-DAY TRIAL: WHAT TO EXPECT
• First-time users can access Unbound's complete 5-Minute Clinical Consult mobile app free for 30 days
• After 30 days, your Google Play account will be charged $99.99 for a one-year subscription unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• To manage your subscriptions, open the Google Play Store. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account. Tap Menu Subscriptions, then select the subscription you want to modify. Follow the instructions on the screen to pause, cancel, or change your subscription.
• NOTE: When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid. If you choose not to purchase a subscription, the content will no longer be viewable after the free-trial period ends.
5-Minute Clinical Consult
Editor-in-Chief: Frank J. Domino, MD
Associate Editors: Kathleen Barry MD, Robert A. Baldor, MD; Jeremy Golding, MD; Mark B. Stephens, MD, MS, FAAFP, CAPT, MC, USN
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine