★ Ultra Watch Face is fully Wear OS 2.0 supported
NEW! Completely new redesigned Ultra watch face!. A nice, clean and interactive real watch face with Premium upgrade option. You can always use it for free and it has core options, but Premium version comes with lot more features and options.
★ How to select shortcuts in the position (complication) ★
- Long tap on the watch face
- System shows icon "gear" for the watch face settings. Tap on it
- Select "Customize" option
- Select "Complications" option
- Select desired position
- Select "External Complication"
- Find "General" from list and select it
- Select "App shortcut" and choose desired app
You are ready to go.
★ New version replaces shortcuts with external complications ★
New version replaces old built-in shortcuts with external complications (in watch settings ) which gives to the user more options to show on the watch face (f.e. shortcuts for all installed apps on the watch, system data like as day\nights sunlights, time zones, weather, and much more)
★ Wear OS 2.0 integration
• Fully standalone! (iPhone and Android compatible)
• External complication data for the indicators
★ Compatible with all WearOS smartwatches
• External complications
• Background types
• Change color
• 24 hour format
• Leading zero
• Screen time
• Full ambient mode option
• Change a color preset on tap
• Tap indicator
• Google FIT integration
• Weather settings (location, providers, frequency update, units)
★ NEW option ★
• Vibrate on every hour
• Fit statistics
• Water counter
• Coffee counter
• HeartRate detector
• Steps counter from wear device (built-in steps)
• App shortcuts (Timer, Alarm, Flashlight, Stopwatch, Google Map, Find My Phone, Google Keep, Google Translate)
!! Please contact us if you have any trouble with the app !!
How do I install the watch face on Wear OS 2.0?
1. Install it from Google Play Wear Store on your watch.
2. Install the companion app for fully customization (Android phone devices).
Why I can not see steps or activity data in a built-in complication?
To see steps and other fit data, you need to connect the app with Google Fit.
There are two options:
1. Connect to Google Fit via settings located on your smartwatch
2. Connect to Google Fit via settings located on the phone companion app (only for Android phone devices)
The watch face CANNOT be installed on smartwatches with TizenOS (Samsung Gear 2, 3, ..) or any other OS except WearOS
★Note: New version doesn't include SMS and Call options due to Google SMS and Call permission rules.
You can find more info here:
★ PERMISSIONS Explained