3A level shooting mobile game
► Game introduction ◄
【Various shooting modes and flexible tactical combos】
The foundation of Call of Duty: Mobile is pulse-pounding multiplayer competition. Call of Duty: Mobile brings you classic maps and modes from the Call of Duty® franchise, including Call of Duty®: Black Ops and the original Modern Warfare® series. But multiplayer is just the beginning. Stay tuned as more game modes, including the unique Call of Duty® Battle Royale, will be added over the coming months.
【Perfect immersion through realistic graphics】
This game is a mobile game with excellent graphics and gameplay that anyone who is a fan of Call of Duty®'s unique first-person shooting gameplay will enjoy.
【Configure your loadout to your heart’s content】
As you play Call of Duty: Mobile, you'll unlock a variety of iconic characters, weapons, outfits, scorestreaks, and gear from the Call of Duty® universe. You can use these characters and items to build your own loadout.
【Enjoy thrilling battles with your team】
Use your skills to rise to the top in Ranked Mode, where countless players compete against each other, or work together with friends to earn clan rewards.
In order to use Call of Duty: Mobile, you need permission to access information stored in the mobile communication device and installed functions as shown below.
[Required access rights]
-Storage space (only applicable to Android versions lower than 13): Access to photos, videos, and other files on this device. Used to read and write files for app updates and app execution.
[Optional access rights]
- Notification: Used to receive game-related notifications on the device.
- Nearby device (applies only to Android 12 or higher, when Bluetooth is enabled): Used for Bluetooth connection to wireless devices such as earphones and game controllers.
- Microphone: Used for the in-game voice chat function.
- Calendar: Used to display in-game events and set notifications on the device's calendar.
* You can use the app even if you do not agree to the optional access permission.
* If you do not agree to the optional access rights, normal use of some service functions may be difficult.
[You can choose to log in with Facebook]
- If you choose to log in with a Facebook account, Facebook will use your name, profile photo, and list of friends you play with.
[How to cancel Facebook login]
1. Settings> Personal information protection> Select the relevant access rights> Select to agree or withdraw access rights
2. FaceFook account: In-game settings > Legal and personal information > Delete Delete my personal account
[ Want to know news about Call of Duty: Mobile faster? ]
Official site: www.codm.kr
Official Lounge: https://game.naver.com/lounge/Call_of_Duty_Mobile/home
Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgYydQXwiflbIhS9LQWPbiQ
[Developer contact information]