Pedometer, step counter and health app (no GPS). Walk, sweat and win gift cards.
winwalk is a free step tracker that counts your steps and rewards you with gift cards from top brands!
Move to earn now: walk, run, sweat, burn calories, improve your fitness and get rewarded with gift cards!
Why using the winwalk pedometer as your fitness pal?
Easy to use pedometer + cash rewards + beautiful design + secure & anonymous + 100% Free = Best pedometer, step counter & rewarded health app on Android!
This free walking app uses the phone's built-in sensor to auto track your daily steps. No GPS tracking, which greatly saves battery. The pedometer also counts calories, walking distance and time.
Health, Fitness & Money!
Walking helps to stay healthy, lose weight and improve your physical activity. With the winwalk pedometer, convert your steps into coins that you can spend on gift cards from leading food, entertainment, apparel and health brands. winwalk motivates your to walk more, making it the perfect step counter app to stay healthy and earn money!
🆓 Free Pedometer App
- Track and count steps automatically: daily steps counter, walking distance, calorie counter, active time.
- No GPS tracking, win walk counts steps during indoor exercises (gym, treadmill, crossfit) & outdoor activities (shopping, strolling, jogging, hiking)!
- Check your historical walking step data and your personal records.
- No paid feature or subscription, it's a free fitness app!
💰 It Pays to Walk, Run and Sweat
- Walk to improve your health & fitness and get rewarded!
- Reach the daily 10k step goal and earn up to 100 coins for your sweat.
- Redeem your coins for your favorite gift cards (no Paypal, Venmo or cash transfers). Rewards are sent instantly in the app, no waiting time to cash out!
- Don't forget to collect your coins before midnight!
😍 Beautiful Design & Customisation
- Simple and easy to use pedometer step counter app.
- Beautiful trends graphs to track your walking data.
- Customize the step tracker background with colorful themes or wallpapers, or your own photos. winwalk is the only fitness app with such advanced customisation options!
🔒 Anonymous and Secure
- No login, no personal information. Save your QR code to recover your account if you lose it or change phone!
- Lightweight app.
- No GPS tracking, easy on the battery.
✅ Starter guide
- Download winwalk pedometer, and give recommended permissions to start counting your steps automatically.
- Walk to earn 1 coin every 100 steps, with up to 100 sweet coins per day (10k steps).
- Tap the bouncing coin under the step counter to add your coins to your wallet.
- Swipe left/right to access your profile, step count data or redeem your coins for gift cards.
📑 Please note
- No GPS, wristband or smartwatch required, winwalk pedometer just uses your phone's step sensor!
- winwalk can NOT be synced with other step counter & pedometer apps like Sweatcoin, Fitbit, Cashwalk, Pacer, MyFitnessPal, Samsung or Huawei Health, weward, Starva, Runister, Runtastic, etc. You may find discrepancies between the apps.
- Rewards may be added or removed from the app at any time, please check the shop regularly.
- The winwalk pedometer is 100% free, but the app contains ads. Digital gift cards are like cash rewards and the app is funded through ads.
- The winwalk pedometer is exclusive to Android and is only released in countries where gift cards are available. Please do not use a VPN or you may be suspended.
- The merchants represented are not sponsors of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with our company. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company's website for additional terms and conditions.
We hope that our free health app will motivate you to walk more daily and stay fit! 😄
What's New in the Latest Version 2.5.2
Last updated on Nov 19, 2022
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
New partners in the Missions.
If any issue after the update, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your nickname if possible)!