Whatsweb for Whatsapp web - Dual whatsapp Account on 1 device Whatsapp spy for whatsapp - where you can spy on other's chat WhatsApp messenger for chat like skype, viber, kik, facebook and tango clone another whatsapp in seconds Run 2 WhatsApp messenger accounts in 1 device!
read chat history send and receive photos and videos send audio forward media share contacts
Multi Whatsapp messenger : Multiple whatAapp account in one phone. Sync your WhatsApp account to your mobile or tablet
With whatsweb you can:
1. Open the same WhatsApp account on multiple devices - WhatsWeb. Finally! You can run whatsapp Web on your phone & tablet! - Scan the QR code to sync your account to whatsweb. - Dual whatsapp . Use your whatsapp Account on dual devices. on your phone, tablet or multiple devices simultaneously. - Multi whatsapp. Run multiple whatsapp accounts on a single device. You can have 2 whatsapp in 1 device. - While at home, sync from your phone to tablet, so you can chat and reply from your tablet. Tablet for whatsapp. - OGwhatsapp Clone. You can clone your work account to your personal phone/tablet or vice versa.
2. Full access: - Have all your contacts, chats list, chat history, messages, photos and files on multiple devices.
4. Easy-to-use, Easy-to-setup.
5. Works on ALL devices!
Whatsweb for whatsapp allows you to run two whatsapp accounts in a single device OR You can also run the same whatsapp account on multiple devices. It is entirely up to you! - Double Whatsapp, double the fun! - You can have dual whatsapp in 1 device! - You can have your whatsapp account on dual devices!
---------- HOW TO USE ---------- 1. Install and Open Whatsweb on device (Phone/Tablet) you want to sync/clone your whatsapp to 2. Open whatsapp on your main phone (the account you want to clone)
- On Android: Scroll to the Chats screen -> Menu -> whatsapp Web.
- On iPhone: Click Settings -> whatsapp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: Go to Menu -> whatsapp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen -> whatsapp Web.
- On BlackBerry: Go to Chats -> Menu -> whatsapp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen -> whatsapp Web.
3. After clicking "whatsapp web", you should see a camera QR scanning screen. 4. Now scan the QR code displayed on whatsweb 5. Done! Sync complete! Now you can access the same whatsapp account on both devices! 6. Enjoy 2 whatsapp in 1 device!
For more info, see the video above.
---------- HOW IT WORKS ----------
To ensure best performance:
1. Ensure that the main phone with the whatsapp account you wish to sync to is connected to the internet. Wifi is best. 2. Remove un-used chat list and chat groups. This reduces the data required to transfer, therefore speeding up performance.
WhatsWeb Additional features
- Support every single mobile (All devices) - Faster load (Cashe support) - 110% Zoomed for more visibility
Stay tuned for more very soon ;)
PS: This app is an independent one and is not affiliated with any other company including WhatsApp inc.