It's the hydration app that reminds you drink water and track water intake
Did you know that if you want to have a healthy life, the first habit you have to gain is to drink water? About 60-80% of your body is water, and water your body is vital for nearly every function. You need to drinking water to lose weight, prevent diseases, slow down aging, increase physical and mental performance. However, in the daily hustle and bustle of life, most of us forget drinking water or are not sure amount of water to drink per day. That's exactly why we have developed a great drink water reminder app that calculates how much water should you drink per day and will make it easier for you to keep water intake tracker. On top of that, we took one step beyond standard water apps for drinking water and aimed to you gain useful habits for your fluid intake while stay hydrated reminder. So what did we do for it? Let's see.
1. We have kept ethical principles above everything else to make sure we develop the best water drink reminder app. We have prepared all the content in line with the recommendations of the organizations accepted in the field of health together with the dietitian in our team.
2. We send notifications totally under your control to remind drink water and track water intake. You can think of us as your hydro coach !
3. Recommended daily water intake varies according to age, gender, physical activity, medical information (oedema, constipation, etc.) and even weather. We have taken care of all of these and have enabled you to create a special program for you.
4. We have created personalized plans for users with different recommended water intake per day such as pregnant women, breastfeeding women and children. For example, if you select the information that you are pregnant, our app turns into a water tracker for pregnant app with all its content!
5. What is your purpose of downloading the hydration app? Want a drink water reminder to lose weight, skin hydration, health or build muscle? For these purposes, we have prepared tutorial tips for you, taking into account your personal and medical information.
6. Your hydration is affected not only by the drinking water, but also by the water content of the drinks you consume. For this reason, we offered a wide range of drinks from tea, coffee to alcoholic beverages. In addition, we have added a variety of glasses prepared for each beverage in order to provide ease of use.
7. It is known by everyone that caffeine helps to stay more vigorous and energetic. But what if you're taking more than you should? In this case, in order to prevent you from being exposed to the side effects of caffeine, we also provided you to learn the caffeine content of the drinks you consume. We also remind you when you receive more than you need!
8. Did you know that one of the most important indicators that you drink enough water is the color of your urine? For this reason, we wanted to act as a dehydration reminder by enabling you tracking urine.
Now is the time to form a group with your friends and turn your drinking habits into a game. Download your daily water tracker reminder app free to increase your badges and collect more points from your friends in this race.