Ứng dụng di động này tương thích với Android 9 trở lên.
The current SG Arrival Card mobile app has been replaced by the MyICA Mobile app. To submit the SG Arrival Card or access other ICA’s services, please download the new MyICA Mobile app.
This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
SG Arrival Card is an initiative from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), which allows foreign visitors to submit an electronic arrival card prior to their arrival in Singapore. With SG Arrival Card, visitors can perform the following services at their convenience:
- Provide personal information with ease by scanning the passport biographical data page;
- Provide a group submission for up to 10 travellers; and
- Easy retrieval of submitted records for reference.
The use of the SG Arrival Card application is free of charge. Please also note that the SG Arrival Card is NOT a visa. Visitors can visit our website at www.ica.gov.sg to check if they need a visa to enter Singapore.
Có gì mới trong phiên bản mới nhất 1.2.23
Last updated on Jun 28, 2022
- Disable 'Create' buttons across the App
- Decommission of Mobile App on 30 Jun 2022
SG Arrival Card
1.2.23 by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Jun 28, 2022