The DejaOffice Team is fully staffed and working remotely from our homes. We are ready to help you. Our support hours are 7am-3:30pm US Pacific Time.
If you need to work remote, and also use your PC for customer management, you need DejaOffice today!
DejaOffice is the only Mobile CRM that lets you organize your Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes all in one App, even if your phone is offline. DejaOffice includes the most Powerful Widgets for Contacts and Calendar because data is stored on your device.
Compare the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rating! Read the 👓 Reviews!
This App - DejaOffice Mobile CRM - is Completely Free
. Click Download now to try it. DejaOffice development is supported by sales of CompanionLink PC Sync
Download a CompanionLink 14-day Free Trial
to set up the PC Sync.
Special Features of DejaOffice
• Built to mirror Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 6 calendar views (day, week, week grid, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Great Widgets: Daily agenda, Month view, Contacts list, Notes list
• Private records (password-protected) like old Palm Treo
• Up to 20 Custom fields
• Global search across all CRM data
• High Security – Private Records, Database Encryption, Automatic Backups
• Sync to Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, SMS messages
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, OnePlus, and Xiaomi
CompanionLink PC Sync using USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or DejaCloud to
• Microsoft Outlook
- Any version 2007 and higher using CompanionLink for Outlook
• Outlook Customer Manager
- Discontinued but easily replaced by DejaOffice PC CRM
• Business Contact Manager
• Act! CRM
- Any version 5 and higher including Act! v22
- Any version 4 and higher.
• DejaOffice PC CRM
- Use DejaOffice on any Windows PC
• Palm Desktop – Sync the worlds most popular Free PIM with Android CompanionLink Sync
is secure and we will not sell your data. You can sync using:
🔌USB – The most secure direct connection to the phone
📡Wi-fi,- Using a local network in your office
🔊Bluetooth – Using built-in Bluetooth with Laptop or Desktop PC
☁️DejaCloud. – Recommended -Internet based hosted sync
We Recommend DejaCloud as the easiest and most flexible sync system. Your CompanionLink purchase gives you one year of free DejaCloud Service. DejaCloud is free for 500 records or less. If you have 500-5000 records, DejaCloud runs about $2 per month per user ($25 per year)
DejaOffice was created in 2009 by CompanionLink Software, the oldest and most experienced Sync Vendor in the handheld arena. We originally envisioned DejaOffice as a landing pad for Outlook data at a time when Android Calendar lacked key features, Android Contacts were sorted by first name. Through steady updates, DejaOffice has become a rounded CRM product incorporating many special features unique to distinct PC platforms. DejaOffice is one of the few Mobile CRM options that use data based locally on your phone, not a web app, so it runs great even when your phone is in Airplane mode. DejaOffice App is free on Android and iPhone, and is available in a Single and Multi-User PC based CRM.
Outlook Android Sync using USB
Outlook Android Sync using Wi-Fi
Outlook Android Sync using Bluetooth
Outlook Android Sync using DejaCloud