Mô tả của ArtemisLite
Artemis is an Archery performance and monitoring app for both the (semi)professional archer and the trainer/coach. Created by the current Head coach of the compound team of the Netherlands.
Artemis is used at World Championships and other international events, Olympic training centers and Regional training centers since 2012 by National teams and members of National teams from the Netherlands, Italy, Canada, Belgium, Austria. Artemis users include top-archers and coaches like;
Sjef van den Berg, Peter Elzinga, Mike Schloesser, Wietse van Alten, Emiel Custers, Ron van der Hoff, Mitch Dielemans, Irina Markovic, Martine Couwenberg, Inge van Caspel, Thomas van Eil, Inge Enthoven, and many others!
With Artemis you can record your score and plot your arrows, but it can do much, much more. Archery is a game of statistics, and this app can help you with the statistical analysis to become a better archer.
For recurve or compound, target or field, archer or trainer/coach, Artemis offers the tools to improve your or your athletes' performance.
ArtemisLite is free!! Upgrading to Premium will unleash all analysis potential and an upgrade to Coached is perfect for the close cooperation between athletes and coaches or for National Teams.
It is developed by Marcel van Apeldoorn; a former international archer, aerospace researcher, software developer, and head coach of the Compound Team of the Netherlands. Artemis has been tested in many international events; Worldcups, European and World Championships.
With Artemis, you can;
Record your setups
- Use different bows, sights, setups, quivers with different arrows
- Save different tuning parameters for each setup, compound or recurve
Match and round creation
- Create custom matches, any number of ends with any number of arrows
- Use QR tags to create and share your rounds/matches
- Many target faces (World-Archery, Field, GNAS, IFAA, IBO, NFAA, etc)
Record your matches and training sessions
- Full screen, intuitive and fast, different ways to record your scores.
- Indicate the scoring value for correct placement
- Easy positioning of shots when misplaced
- Record shot ratings (to filter out the obvious bad shots)
- Record shot timing
- Identify which arrow was shot
- Record heartrate and stress
- Record the answers to self assessment questions
During matches, Artemis can advice you on;
- Sight adjustement. The app will detect trends in movement of groups and will very accurately advice in sight adjustements
- Arrow consistency. The app will alert you when an arrow starts hitting outside the group, so you can replace it with a different arrow
- Review your color coded scorecard with lots of extra information
- Review your grouping and the trend of your grouping
- Review the individual arrow performances/grouping
After match performance analysis
- Plot your scores in time
- Plot your average scoring
- Plot your volumes per week or month
- Make scatter plots of shot timing vs accuracy achieved (gives in indication of how important shot timing is for you)
- Compare almost anything; build your own filters to compare different archers, bows, setups, different quivers, or individual arrows
- Compare shots on different target faces shot on different distances with each other
- Compare different archers, bows, arrows on a single target face or on a so-called 4-view (4 target faces at the same time)
And many more
- Share your results on facebook or email your coach with end-by-end face plots and scorecards
- No internet access required
- Keep your data private, or share it with your coach
- Backup and restore your database (on the device itself or on Google Drive)
- Import someone else's database
- Show your matches on a world map
It's not a simple score keeping app, you need to put in the effort but once you do, Artemis will play an important role in becoming a better archer!