Use APKPure App
Get Universal Copy old version APK for Android
The fastest way to copy text from any apps, pictures & documents
- Normal mode: copy text from any application such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Chrome, WhatsApp, Tumblr, News Republic, Snapchat...
- Scanner mode: copy text inside images (OCR technology). It currently works with Chinese, Devanagari (Hindi...), Japanese, Korean and Latin (English, Portuguese...) character sets.
- Smart detection of entities: addresses, emails, phone numbers, @, #... are automatically detected by Universal Copy.
- Copy-Paste in 1-tap: perform quick actions (translate, locate, share…) on the text you selected. This saves a lot of app switching.
- Scroll mode: select texts from multiple screens or apps to copy them all.
DISCOVER THE NEW CAMEL CORP APP
The Camel Corp Team is working on a new messaging app that blends innovation, privacy, and creativity. Join the waiting list here:
You can use Universal Copy to:
- copy Youtube comments (the app normally prevents you to)
- copy text that is inside an image
- copy all the text that appears on your screen
- copy all the text from multiple pages and apps (with scroll mode)
- extract an address inside a text message and open Google Maps to locate it in no time
- detect multiple hashtags on Instagram or Twitter and copy them all at the same time, even they are not originally next to one another
1. Go to the App / Picture / Document you want to copy text from
2. Launch the Universal Copy mode from your notification bar or via a shortcut. Select Normal or Scanner mode.
3. 🪄 The magic happens: Universal Copy smartly detects all text areas and extracts addresses, emails, phone numbers, @, #...
1. Download and install the app
2. Activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility). This service is required for the app to work properly.
Universal Copy is free to use and contains ads.
We believe that everyone should be able to copy in any app. That's why we decided to make Universal Copy free for everyone. Ads suck, but that's the only way for our team to keep on improving Universal Copy for you.
This app uses Accessibility services. (BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to access the text displayed on your screen to be able to copy it)
Last updated on Sep 14, 2023
Update to newest Android SDK
Universal Copy now smartly detects entities: addresses, emails, phone numbers, @, #.
You can perform quick actions on the selected text: Translate, Locate, ...
OCR support for new languages: Devanagari, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
Ads are no longer shown on app's start and the loading problems should be fixed