I’m working on a way to store memories.
To relive a moment.
I want to remember the richness of life, all the good and bad.
Here's how it works:
• ☀️Wake up in the morning to set your daily intention (in the menu).
• 💭Throughout the day, capture any thought by tapping the + button.
• ✍️Mark your mood at the end of each day (below the initial for the day of week).
• 🔁Go to sleep, rise, and repeat.
⏱ Free Forever
Free. No ads. No limits on the number of entries. Only pay for advanced features and customizations.
🙌 Create Habits
Developing journaling as a habit takes work. Writeaday makes that simpler by motivating you with a color gradient that grows, the more you write.
• #tags help organize your writing ('#' before any word you write).
• 4x2 widget for your homescreen.
• Controlled backup to your own private Google Drive.
🌟 More Features
• Revisit your past w/ Time Machine - an entry-a-day from the past.
• Achieve more w/ Daily Intention - set 1 goal and do it well.
• Day, Night, Dusk color themes.
• Lock w/ pincode or fingerprint.
• Accepted into FbStart - Global Program by Facebook to fund startups growth
• Top 10 Android Apps of February 2017 (by PhoneDog)
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Always happy to hear feedback!
I built writeaday because I wanted to quickly jot down notes in a journal throughout the day. I didn't want to spend 30 minutes at the end of the day to keep a diary of how my day went. I also wanted a journal that motivated me to keep writing. I had tried to keep a journal in the past and never lasted more than a month 🤦♂️.
There's a little visual indicator of your week:
Each day is assigned 1 color of the rainbow. So if you write every day, you get a complete weekly gradient as a handy visualization.
Reflect on your timeline of entries - your personal writing about your experiences, anything you need to vent about, or any gratitude that you want to express. This is your own personal scrapbook of feelings, whether you need a journal because you want to remember your past. Or because you suffer from depression and you need a diary for a therapeutic way to vent feelings.
👏 writeaday is on patreon! (http://bit.ly/writeaday-patreon)
Support us and follow our progress on Patreon.