VW Car-Net® app(1). Lock or unlock your doors(2), remote honk and flash(3) your vehicle, check to see if you have enough fuel for your morning drive or remote start(4) your engine (if vehicle is equipped) to warm up the car. Can’t remember where you parked? Keep tabs on your car when someone else is driving with speeds alerts(3), curfew alerts(3), valet alerts(5) and boundary alerts(3). This latest app version includes NEW features for Model Year 2020 vehicles: anti-theft alerts(5), DriveView(6) score (with acceptance of terms) and Remote Start(4) if equipped.
For additional details, go to vw.com/carnet
The following features are exclusive to the e-Golf (except MY2020):
• View current battery charge level, included estimated driving range
• Choose your desired temperature settings before getting in the vehicle
• Select when to stop, start, or how much to charge your vehicle
VW Car-Net is available on most model year 2020 vehicles and the following 2014-2019 models: CC, EOS, Beetle (Convertible and Coupe), Jetta (SE with Connectivity, SEL, TDI, GLI, and Hybrid), Passat (SE, SEL Premium, including TDI and VR6), Tiguan (SEL, R-Line and Limited), Golf/GTI/R/SportWagen, e-Golf, Golf Alltrack, Atlas and Arteon.
1. Standard text and data rates may apply. Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted.
2. See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about locking and unlocking your vehicle remotely.
3. Standard text and data rates may apply.
4. Requires VW Car-Net Mobile App and compatible factory-installed or dealer-installed remote start feature. See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about the keyless ignition feature. Do not leave vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces, and consult local laws for any limitations on use. Standard text and data rates may apply.
5. Requires VW Car-Net Mobile App. Standard text and data rates may apply.
6. Discounted insurance rates may not be available in all states. Discounts are provided by third party auto insurance companies and are not guaranteed. Use of your vehicle by multiple drivers may impact your driving score and your ability to obtain discounted insurance. Always obey all speed and traffic laws.