US Road and Traffic Signs
US Road & Traffic Signs are placed in specific areas to ensure the safety of drivers and to manage the road traffic. These signs indicate driver when to stop, what speed to drive, which path to follow, how fast to drive, etc. It is very important to have a clear understanding of all the signs to ensure your safety and others' as well.
This app includes all the latest traffic/road signs (of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020) which you need to know to be a better driver. If you already have a license, still, you want to go through these signs to ensure that you know every sign. If you planning to give driver's knowledge test or actual drive test in the near future then this app will help you a lot because you will find numerous questions on signs in your driving or DMV knowledge test. 16 practice tests will help you to familiarize yourself with the actual test system.
- Learn: Learn via different learning sets designed to provide you a unique learning experience.
- Take Test: Test your knowledge before you go for the DMV test.
- Traffic & Road Signs: Refer to 154 unique traffic signs to become a master. You can use this as a reference or cheat sheet or training. (Road signs and meanings)
- Guess the Sign: Guess the sign based on the description.
- Flashcards: Study different traffic signs using flashcards mode.
Why should you choose this App?
- 154 road signs to learn and practice of various category (Signs and their meanings)
- Test your knowledge with warning, traffic, street, parking, highway, road signs test
- 16 tests to practice (Covering 480 unique questions)
This app includes road and driving signs category wise and their meaning,
- Traffic signs (stop, yield, a wrong way, do not enter, stop for the school bus, etc.)
- Warning signs (Yellow) (winding road, slippery road, narrow road, curvy road, share the road, railroad, caution, dead-end, Signal ahead, No trespassing, etc.)
- Red and white regulatory signs (Red and White) (no u-turn, no right turn, no parking, etc.)
- White regulatory signs (White) (speed limit, two-way traffic, no turns, do not pass, only left turn, etc.)
- Highway construction and maintenance (Orange) (road closed, road construction, road work ahead, etc.)
Refer road traffic signs test app for the exam in any of the 50 US States,
Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
If you find any issues with the "US Road & Traffic Signs" app, please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.