Scientific calculator Kal
Scientific calculator Kal is a very complete scientific calculator, containing most mathematical functions and with the ability to perform graphics functions.
It includes a library with one hundred (100) mathematics and physics formulas ready to use, which generate a result after entering the value of its variables. It also allows you to easily extend the library with your own formulas or functions.
It is very easy to use like a real calculator, includes a display for writing operations without a character limit, and allows you to use parentheses and respects the hierarchy of expressions. The results are displayed on the second line of the display with the ability to update or correct any character when there is an error in the expression.
Scientific calculator Features:
• Allows make function graphs.
• Library formulas.
• Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
• Exponential functions and root (Nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root).
• Logarithmic functions (log10, 1n, powers of 10, exp).
• Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic).
• Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA).
• Random number generator.
• Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr).
• Absolute value, factorial.
• Allows numbers in scientific notation.
• Includes major scientific constants.
• Basic Operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary).
• Set number of decimal and thousands separator.
• History of past operations and results.
• Allows you to store in memory different results.
• Help Manual.
The following features are only available in the professional version (Kal pro):
• Expand the library with your own formulas
• Statistical Mode.
• Standard Deviation.
• Arithmetic mean.
• Sum of values.