dream Player IPTV for Android TV
Use your Android TV as an IPTV-Client.
Important: This app is intended to run on (Android) TV devices. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, please use the app 'dream Player IPTV'
- Watch SD, HD and 4K channels
- Playlist support (M3U)
- EPG support (XML-TV)
- Easy setup using a webbrowser, the companion app (dream Player IPTV) or setup wizard
- Timeline with full EPG history (depending on the EPG data provided)
- Use channel logos
- Show subtitles
- Change audio/video track
- Change aspect ratio
- Live channels (for compatible Android TV devices)
- Zap channels in Live TV mode (click right or left on your remote to zap to the next/previous channel)
- Quick forward and rewind in movie mode (click right or left on your remote to skip 1 minute, click ENTER and fast forware to skip 5 minutes)
- Perfect in companion with the app dream Player IPTV: Setup and control your Android TV using your smartphone
- Existing M3U playlist from your IPTV service provider or free M3U list
- Android TV (e.g. Nvidia Shield, Nexus Player, MXQ, S905, Philips TV, Sony Bravia TVs, Xiaomi MI Box 4K ...)
No channels or links are included. You need to add at least one existing playlist.
Important: This version is restricted to 5 channels for each group. You can use In-App-Purchase to buy the unlimited premium version. Users of dream Player IPTV are able to stream every channel from the app, no premium version is needed (only if you want to use the app without a smartphone).