Please see Indications and Important Safety Information, including BOXED WARNING on Serious Infections and Malignancy, for HUMIRA (adalimumab) at www.humira.com/important-safety-information.
Please see Important Safety Information, including BOXED WARNING on Serious Infections, Malignancy, and Thrombosis, for RINVOQ (upadacitinib) at www.rinvoq.com/important-safety-information.
Please see Important Safety Information for SKYRIZI (risankizumab) at www.skyrizi.com/important-safety-information.
Please see the Full Prescribing Information for HUMIRA at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/humira.pdf, RINVOQ at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/rinvoq_pi.pdf, and SKYRIZI at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/skyrizi_pi.pdf.
The Complete App features personalized injection and symptom logging, medication reminders, and goal setting that can support and encourage you throughout treatment.
• Customized Injection Logging & Training - Keep track of when and where you inject either HUMIRA or SKYRIZI on your body. View your injection history by date with details. Tapping on a specific date will show injection times, sites, and notes. You can even personalize how you would like to rotate injection sites through your own chronological order. Review the injection training you received from your doctor with in-app videos, training kits, and more.
• Calendar & Activity Log - View your injection or medication schedule, symptom history, and a body diagram of injection locations in your selected date range.
• Symptom Tracking - Keep a log of your symptoms and discuss them with your doctor at your next visit. This may help you have more productive discussions about how treatment is working for you.
• Dose Reminder and Medication Tracker - Find tools to help manage your medication through this free app - set reminders so you never miss a dose.
• Set Personal Goals with RINVOQ - Setting goals is a great way to focus on something meaningful to you that you want to work toward. Personal goals can be a great motivator and may help keep you on track with your prescribed treatment plan.
• Access Complete Resources - Request resources to support you throughout your treatment, starting with a Savings Card, where commercially eligible patients may pay as little as $5 a month. A dedicated Nurse Ambassador is there for you to provide the support you need and to help answer any questions you may have. Other resources include Complete Prescription Rebate – where you can submit your receipts for reimbursement of your eligible out-of-pocket expenses.
If you’re taking HUMIRA, SKYRIZI, or RINVOQ, you may want help starting and staying on track with your treatment plan. The Complete App can help by providing resources that allow you to set reminders, track symptoms, and create personal goals that can support and encourage you throughout your treatment journey.
If you have any questions or concerns with the Complete App, or you need to report medication side effects or adverse events, call 1.800.4HUMIRA (1.800.448.6472) for HUMIRA, 1.866.SKYRIZI (1.866.759.7494) for SKYRIZI, and 1-800-2RINVOQ (1-800-274-6867) for RINVOQ.
This app is intended for the exclusive use of U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. The Complete App is not intended to provide treatment decisions or replace the care and advice of a licensed healthcare provider. All medical analysis and treatment plans should be performed by a licensed healthcare provider.