3D Modeling App
3D Modeling App lets easily design 3D content on the go using gestures on your mobile phone or tablet. No need to use a Stylus Pen, but you can, if you want to.
Tons of features:
1. Fast workflow:
- Move, Rotate, Scale objects and camera by gestures switching between them on the go.
- Easily multi-select Vertices, Edges, Faces and Objects by long tap or frame draw.
2. Vertex tools: Merge (Target merge, Collapse Edges, Collapse Faces), Connect, Create face by vertices.
3. Edge tools: Draw cut by single swipe or by set point by point, Cut loop (create new edge-loops), Select loop (also by double tap), Extrude, Delete, Select ring, Create face by border edge (fill the hole).
4. Face tools: Extrude, Draw face by set points, Detach, Clone, Select shell (also by double tap), Reverse, Delete.
5. Object tools: Combine/separate, Clone, Mirror, Smooth, Divide, Soft/hard normals.
6. Sculpting tools: Move, Screen, Push, Pull, Smooth. You can adjust brush size and strength.
7. Display tools:
- Grid with settable size and snapping value.
- Display info: Triangles count, Distance between vertices, Edge length.
- Wireframe on shaded on/off.
- Shadows on/off.
- Axis on/off.
8. Coloring: vertex color painting.
9. 20 materials can be applied to your objects.
10. Additional tools:
- Orthographic camera.
- Set Move, Rotate and Scale precise values.
- Display selected (Isolate selection).
- Grow selection and convert selection.
- Move Vertices, Edges, Faces and Objects freely without grid snap.
- Snap: Grid, Rotate angle, 2 axis plane, Local space, Physic penetration, Ortho cam snap.
11. Export & import .obj files:
- Can be imported in 3D modeling software: 3ds Max \ Maya \ Blender \ Zbrush \ Modo \ Adobe Photoshop \ Adobe Illustrator \ MeshMixer \ Concepts \ Netfabb \ Forger
- Can be imported in CAD software: Autodesk AutoCAD \ SolidWorks \ Tinkercad \ NX \ Catia \ Solid Edge \ Autodesk Fusion 360 \ Rhino \ Onshape \ Trimble Sketchup \ Maxon Cinema 4D (C4D) \ Autodesk Alias
- Can be converted to the following file formats using 3rd party converters: IGS \ IGES \ STP \ STEP \ JT \ SAT \ X_T \ X_B \ BREP \ WRL \ X3D \ 3DM STL \ DAE \ DXF \ GLTF \ FBX \ IFC \ 3DS to further import to Shapr3d (Shapr) or uMake
12. Video tutorial for every tool.
Note: you may see the screenshots from the latest version of 3D Modeling App, which isn't yet available in your country.