TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place.
Join nearly 20 million travelers on the world's highest-rated travel planner app for trip and itinerary organization!
As soon as you book a flight, hotel, rental car or other travel plan, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll automatically add it to your comprehensive itinerary. Seamlessly sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details about your travel plans, like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them in a flash with TripIt — even when you’re offline.
Upload PDFs, photos, boarding passes, digital passport QR codes and more to your travel itinerary, so you can track everything in one place.
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
The TripIt app includes all the map-related tools you’ll need on-the-go (it’s great for road trips).
- Plot out your entire trip on Google Maps or Apple Maps
- Quickly pull up transportation options and driving directions between two points (powered by Rome2Rio)
- Easily locate the closest restaurants, parking, ATMs and more
For roughly the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to access exclusive travel perks all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Share real-time flight status alerts and check in reminders
• Notify you if you're eligible for a refund if your fare price drops after booking
• Track your reward programs and alert you if points are expiring
• Navigate you through the airport with interactive maps
Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Your TripIt Pro subscription will be good for 1 year, and automatically renew each year at $48.99 unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your term ends. To manage your subscription, including auto-renew, visit your Play Store Account Settings.
FREE TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travelers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.