Trade stocks, ETFs, and options, all commission free, no deposit minimum.
Join Webull, Get Free Stocks*.
1. Get 2 free stocks, each valued between $2.50-$250, when you open a Webull brokerage account.
2. Get 2 more free stocks, each valued between $8-$1600, when you make an initial deposit of $100 or more.
3. Refer a friend successful, get a free stock. Refer 2 friends successful, get 10 free stocks. More friends, more stocks. Each stock is valued between $8 - $1600.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
- ZERO commission when you trade Stocks, ETFs and Options with Webull Financial.
- ZERO per contract fee when you trade options.
- ZERO minimum deposit requirements for brokerage accounts and IRAs.
Trade Cryptos on Webull
- Buy or sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum.
- Trade with instant settlement, which means your funds are always available.
- Complimentary crypto real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators.
- Trade cryptocurrencies 24/7.
Free Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) Access
- Sign up with us and instantly receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView).
- Access Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) for a deeper look into the market. Don’t forget about the NOII, which provides increased transparency and insight into the true supply and demand in the marketplace.
- Place orders and look up tickers by only using your voice. Place trades on Webull with simple voice prompts such as “buy”, “sell”, or “search”.
- Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades at the push of a button or accessing the Price Ladder to view the order book and place orders by tapping on the bids and asks.
- Don’t miss out on any trading opportunities. Webull supports pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) trading sessions.
- Available on mobile, tablet, desktop, and web platforms.
Access Smart Trading Tools
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Webull has over 50 technical indicators and 12 charting tools, designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information from free real-time quotes.
- Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money! Test out your trading skills with our Paper Trading feature.
- Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Webull Financial LLC is a brokerage firm regulated by FINRA.
Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to Webull Financial LLC review and approval.
Crypto trading on Webull platforms is served by Webull Crypto LLC and offered through APEX Crypto. The trading of cryptocurrencies can result in substantial losses. Investors must evaluate particular financial circumstances to determine whether or not trading cryptocurrencies is appropriate for them.