UbikiTouch allow you to improve all your applications by swiping the edges of your screen. What can UbikiTouch do for you?
• Use gestures to navigate between or within your apps
• Automate repetitive tasks
• Choose menu according to your needs : pie menu, fluid effect menu or cursorUbikiTouch has a unique feature
: it allows you to define your own actions for each of your favorite applications! All applications are subject to improvement.
You can define an action for each screen of your favorite applications: press a button, select an item, make a swipe, etc. Even better, you can sequence actions to perform more complex tasks.
Use case available on this video : https://youtu.be/Vdn6GO4-NlcAnd of course you can also perform global actions such as:
Back Button, Recent Apps, Home, Previous App, Toggle Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, Auto-Rotate, Split Screen, Sound, Brightness, Cursor, Launch an application, Launch a shortcut (Dropbox folder, Gmail label, contact, route, etc.)
Full list available at https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/faq.htmlUbikiTouch is fully configurable:
• Up to 15 independant triggers with custom place, size, colors
• Up to 10 actions by trigger
• Choose from four different menus: pie, curve, wave, cursor and customize them to profid your needsThe app has no ads.The Pro version offer you:
• Possibility to define tasks for an unlimited number of applications
• Ability to define up to 15 independant triggers
• Access to more actions, the ability to launch an application or a shortcut
• Access to remote cursor
• Possibility to completely customize the menu: animation, size, color...Privacy
On these devices it may be necessary to add UbikiTouch to the list of protected applications.
To do this, activate UbikiTouch in the following screen:
[Settings] -> [Advanced settings] -> [Battery manager] -> [Protected apps] -> Enable UbikiTouchXIAOMI Device
Auto start is disabled by default. Please allow UbikiTouch in the following screens :
[Settings] -> [Permissions] -> [Autostart] -> Set autostart for UbikiTouch
[Settings] -> [Battery] -> [Battery Saver]-[Choose apps] -> Select [UbikiTouch] -> Select [No restrictions]Navigation bar troubleshoot
If you've uninstall UbikiTouch and that you have forgotten to restore the navigation bar before, you can always run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0FAQ
Details informations available at https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/faq.htmlReport issues
GitHub : https://github.com/toneiv/UbikiTouch