The description of RunMotion Coach - Running Training & Tips App
Reach your running goals with RunMotion Coach
What am I going to do today? How do I motivate myself to go running today? To make progress in running, you need a training plan and motivation.
Your digital coach RunMotion Coach creates a customized training plan and motivate you every day, whatever:
• your level: beginner, intermediate, advanced
• your goals: wellness, prepare other sport, finish a race or beat your personal records
• your schedule: which can change every week
Choose the personality of your digital coach: positive, authoritarian or philosopher (premium mode). Test it as soon as possible!
Your training program fits your needs, based on your experience and your feedback.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN GOALS AND REACH THEM!
• Your training plan is focused on your main goal
• You can add additional races to your program
• Fit every distance: 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, trail running
• Fit every running field: road, trail, track
A CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PLAN
• Your training program fits your running experience, your schedule, your running frequency and your preferences
• Training paces are based on your past races and your target time, computed with a model validated by a research team at MIT.
• Import your activities from Strava, adidas Running app or your GPS watch: Garmin, Suunto, Polar and Coros. You can visualise the map of your run and details like distance, speed, calories burnt, training load…
PREMIUM MODE: INTERACTION WITH YOUR DIGITAL COACH AND TIPS FROM PROFESSIONAL RUNNERS AND COACHES
• Choose the character of your digital coach : positive, authoritarian, or philosopher, to get the best motivation
• Top level runners and coaches give you tips on running technique, nutrition, running gear, strategy, lifestyle in order to make you reach your goals. These tips are included in chatbot interactions.
• For every workout, RunMotion Coach gives you tips to progress and recover faster.
RunMotion Coach gives you running tips to provide you with motivation and energy to go running.
Surpass yourself and unlock your potential with RunMotion!
We are a team of running enthusiasts, coaches and top-level runners (selected in National Teams). We love running on track, road and trail.
We would like to help you to run better and enjoy your running experience ;) We have all started to run one day and we know every step to experience to progress and enjoy running.
• Guillaume Adam is the co-author of a scientific publication at MIT (Boston) on predicting running performances. He finished in the top 50 at the 2019 New York Marathon, with a finishing time of 2:26.
• Romain Adam is a regional level runner (2:38 at marathon) and expert in startup development. His next challenge: racing the Paris Marathon, with a marathon preparation program using our app.
• Paul Waroquier is a coach of international runners and beginners. He has been a Masters National Champion on track.
Our team is based in the French Alps, a great place for running!
To share your experience and give us some suggestions, please contact us at: