Using APKPure App
Faster, free and saving data!
Roll The Ball: slide puzzle - simple addictive unblock puzzle game. Move the blocks with your finger to create a path for moving the ball to the red GOAL block. But riveted blocks can't be moved. Are you ready to play? Download and start solving puzzles now!
Contains following elements.
• Sliding Puzzles, Just move and move!
• Puzzle Games, Thought-provoking fun.
• Brain Teasers, Test yourself. Exercise your brain.
• Escape Games, Can you get out? Let's go.
• Hidden Object Games, Find the hidden path.
• Physics Puzzler, Physics-based gaming.
• Match-3 Puzzle, Easy to learn but hard to master.
• Retro Games, Revisit the classics
• Rule the Rotation, Spinning games.
• Exam Prep & Tutoring, Practice makes perfect. Train you brain to active mind.
• Family Puzzle Games, Enjoy the game with your family.
• Roll the Ball contains the ads like banner, interstitial, video and house ads.
• Roll the Ball sells In-app products like AD FREE, Hints and level packages.
FAQs of Roll the Ball-Slide Puzzle
Yes, it can play offline. If you have internet connection, you can play with people all over the world.
2. How to Finish Levels?
Use the hints. Completing the hardest levels using this cheat is a cool way to spare yourself some headache! Thankfully there are some levels found in each pack that award a hint upon completion. You should look for the little magnifying glass icon near level numbers, and the ones that have it include a hint as reward.
3. I met 'There is a Problem Parsing the Package Error.' problem.
1). The downloaded .apk file is corrupted or not fully downloaded.
Inspect the apk file you downloaded. Make sure the file is fully downloaded and is not corrupted.
2). You might have turned off“Allow installation of apps from Unknown Sources”
Go to your Device Setting Menu
Scroll down and Click on Applications
Now Check the Box of Unknown Sources to allow installation of non-Market Applications
3). The App is not compatible with the Hardware or the Version of Operation System you are using.
Try to install it on another Android Device which has better hardware and Higher Version of Android Installed in it.
4). Enable USB Debugging
Enabling USB debugging isn’t really necessary for installing Android apps using the .apk file. But, for some users, enabling the USB debugging seems to have worked very well.
The procedure to enable USB debugging for different devices will be different. There are dedicated websites such Enable USB Debugging with detailed instructions to do the same.
5). Disable Antivirus
The parse error can also occur if your security application is blocking the installation. Most of the Antivirus try to block the installation of the applications that may look untrusted or suspicious. So, if you are trying to install .apk, the possibility is that your Antivirus app might be blocking the .apk file and preventing the installation.
So, try disabling the Antivirus temporarily and try to install the .apk file. This time, you should be able to install the .apk file without receiving any parse error in Android.
Version: 1.7.15 (365) Android 4.0.3+
Update on: 2017-10-23