The description of Ride with GPS
Looking for the best route planner and voice navigation for bicyclists? Planning, navigating, and sharing your next bike ride has never been easier. With a world class library of routes in every area, support for bluetooth cadence, heart rate and power accessories, Ride with GPS is the best bike computer on the market. Come experience our passion to make riding easy, safe and fun for cyclists worldwide.
• Plan the perfect route, then save, share, or navigate it with our easy to use app.
• Elevation profile updates in real time, as you plan
• Different map providers ensure you can find the path, trail, or road you are looking for
• Unlimited storage - save as many routes as you want
• Any user can draw and save an unlimited number of routes using our web based route planner, https://ridewithgps.com
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our app or website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride mountain or a road, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. We value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export FIT, TCX, GPX, or KML files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• The best mobile route planner available. Live elevation data and cuesheet while planning, easy saving and sharing.
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
• Offline Maps keeps you on route even when you have no cell service.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.