Opis Guitar and Violin Tuner
Guitar and Violin Tuner is an extremely accurate tuner that tunes not only guitars and violins, but also basses, ukuleles, violas and cellos. Professionals appreciate its precision, beginners quickly learn to tune their instrument properly. The application is easy to use thanks to a combination of a chromatic and a strobe tuner on one screen, and provides the most accurate tuning you can achieve.
The chromatic tuner precisely detects of the frequency of the tone played on your instrument, and shows it on the chromatic scale. The target pitches are highlighted on the scale, and you can see how far is the tone from being in tune. When you get close enough, you can use the strobe tuner for fine tuning.
The strobe tuner helps you to achieve extreme accuracy. When the pattern is moving to the right, it means the tone is too high, and you need to tune down. When it is moving to the left, just tune up. The slower the pattern moves, the better is your instrument tuned.
If you are in doubt how to use the tuner, please read the built-in help, and see the examples of the tuning process there.
The strobe tuner uses an independent algorithm from the chromatic tuner. While the chromatic tuner uses the Fast Fourier Transformation, the algorithm in the strobe tuner is much closer to what you can find in oscilloscopes, and is computed directly on the GPU of your phone or tablet.
You can also use the tuner to tune by ear. The buttons at the bottom of the screen play the reference tones and you can tune accordingly. The tones are synthesized, and respects the setting of the concert pitch.
The tuner has been tested with many guitars, violins, basses and ukuleles, and we constantly grow our test coverage with new recordings of the instruments. You can switch between the instruments in the settings.
The strobe view allows you to tune as accurately as the professional violinists tune by ear. The chromatic view helps the novice players to improve their intonation when exercising.
Over time, the tuner was extended to tune many more instruments, like bass, ukulele, viola or cello.
* Guitar tuner beginner & pro
* Violin precision tuner
* Other instruments: Bass, ukulele, viola, cello
* Advanced noise cancellation - works even with a metronome on
* The most favorite alternate guitar and ukulele tunings
* Easy to use for violin and guitar beginners
* Precision tuner suitable for professionals
* Plays reference tones
* First-start tutorial to understand the usage
* Built-in help to understand the app better
* Two independent tuning algorithms: chromatic tuner using the fourier transformation and strobe tuner emulating the stroboscopic effect
* Quick, precise, and accurate tuner
* Free, Ad-free
* Possibility to donate for further development
* Concert pitch frequency setting
* Note naming: English, European, Solmization
* Equal temperament
* Quick access to settings to switch between violin and guitar tuning
* Send feedback: Record the string, e-mail it directly from the application, and we will add it to our built-in tests.
* Tested with many instruments, and test guitar / violin recordings are in a test suite that is regularly run before every release.
This tuner is ideal for all violins, guitars, basses, ukuleles, violas and cellos. You will really enjoy the sound of your instrument, and the music you play!