1.4 for Android
Opis Bug Art
Your child can choose to free paint whatever they imagine, learn to draw with interactive tracing, or even design their own bugs that come alive. Our unique art board features traditional artist tools as well as stamps, stickers, and bug brushes. Yes, bug brushes! Whether it’s a paintbrush or a caterpillar, your child is in complete control of their creation. Want to take your bug design for a test drive? Just tap the magic button to see the bug immediately transform into a walking or flying insect that they can control.
Using the child’s very own artwork, they’ll be able to play, explore, and challenge themselves in various games and environments. They can try their hand at fast and furious racing against 13 uniquely designed bug competitors like “Sparky”, “Kicks”, and “Turbo” in Bug Race. For a more calm and peaceful challenge, they can score points by steering their own butterfly, dragonfly, or bee through dandelion gates in the lush gardens of Butterfly Valley. We’ve even added special playgrounds for both ground and airborne bugs where your child can explore at their own pace, meet funny characters, play mini games, or just discover cool stuff.
• Simple and intuitive touch and tilt controls.
• Complete painting activity for whatever the mind dreams.
• Advanced Bug designer activity (includes a disco floor for testing creations!).
• 20+ design tools, including camera and bug brushes that you can control!
• 10+ backgrounds for fun art design.
• 40+ stickers for instant fun (position, rotate, and scale).
• 7 Interactive learn to draw bug designs.
• Incredible HD graphics.
• Large variety of beautiful and fun music.
• Multiple user profiles (even separates art by user).
• Localized for: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
•Included Kids Lock gated area to protect settings just for parents
•NO third party advertising
•NO in-app purchases
•NO collection of any personal information of any kind.
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback -- email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.littlebitstudio.com