Deze app werkt alleen met brievenbussen op Office 365 voor het bedrijfsleven.
IMPORTANT: Your mailbox must be on the latest version of Office 365 for business (excludes Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home Premium).
OWA for Android lets you interact with your email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere using your Android phone. You can triage email, manage your schedule, and sync contacts on the go, while protecting your business data.
With OWA for Android you can get work done faster with email:
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories.
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites.
- Use inline apps for shipment tracking, Bing maps for addresses, and other great features.
You can also manage your schedule with ease:
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder features.
- View shared calendars, including delegate support.
- Use your voice to look up a contact or retrieve your schedule:
Take your mailbox's contacts with you:
- No need to use Exchange ActiveSync to see your mailbox's contacts on your phone. Use OWA for Android to sync your contacts to your phone.
- Update your contacts’ information from your phone's address book, which will then be synced back to your mailbox.
- Keep business data secure
- Skip the device administrator setup — we'll set up a PIN for you within the app. You don’t need a PIN on your device (unless your admin requires encryption)!
- Use remote wipe if your phone is lost or stolen. It erases only your corporate date and leaves your personal data on the device alone.
- Device is running Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- Mailbox is running on the latest version of Office 365 for business