De beschrijving van Open Resources
The Internet Archive, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, is building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form.It is a library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
Access Internet Archive Resources, watch Movies and News, Listen to Radio, Browse Digital Library, Read Gutenberg Books online or offline.
The free Open Resource App act as a client through which user can access the Internet Archive data and Gutenberg Books.
Use this App to Watch Latest News, Watch old movies, Listen to old Radio recordings and music, Read books, magazine, comics or listen to Audio book, Access the Digital Library availed by various prestigious universities.
• Search Entire Internet Archive
• Watch latest news
• Watch movies from various categories
• Search Archive for movies or videos
• Read Various types of books like Ebook, Audio book, Magazine and comics
• Search archive for books
• Listen to old time radio, music's , concert, stories.
• Search archive for radio recording, mixtapes, old music recording, talks on childhood matters, wuvt fm radio.
• Access popular digital libraries.
• Download files
• Share files with others.
• Bookmark content and view it later.
• Watch your downloads progress and manage your downloaded file from the download screen
• Change theme and font of the app in settings
What are the Functions:
• SEARCH BAR: Search entire Internet Archive and apply filters to narrow down the search results.
• NEWS: Watch latest news around the world hosted by various news channels
• Entertainment: browse comedy movies, popular silent movies, Prelinger videos
• Books: Browse the Archive for new or most view books. Search the archive for specific book.
• Radio: listen to most popular recordings, music, FM radio, talking books, recorded tape, child care tips.
• Libraries: Access the Archive for Digital Library provided by California Digital Library, Harvard University, MIT Libraries, Arxiv, Biodiversity heritage, New York Public Library, Prelinger Library, Toronto University, Universal Libraries, Journals and books collection from folkscanomy.
• Bookmark: bookmark any content which you would like to get faster access to it.
• Downloads: view all your downloaded file or currently running file, manage downloaded file.
• Settings: make changes to the appearance of the App like font and theme.
• Feedback: provide feedback regarding the App Performance, Feature request, bugs report.