Use APKPure App
Get My Track old version APK for Android
Plan a route, record, share and follow. Photos can be joined and shared.
1. Record a route
1.1 show current location on Google Map, along with time, duration and distance. even with latitude and longitude.
1.2 dynamic chart about speed and altitude.
1.3 route recording, pausing, resuming, saving and listing.
1.4 photos joining with a route automatically, whatever app you use to take photos.
1.5 voice report at predefined frequency of time or distance when recording
1.6 export routes to GPX/KML/KMZ files, or import from your phone or Google Drive.
1.7 sync and restore from Google Drive.
1.8 do stats.
1.9 show multi routes on the map.
2. Share a route
2.1 create a group and invite friends to join this group, you and your friends can share routes in this group.
2.2 share a route globally in this app.
2.3 share a route via web url to social medias, like WhatsApp, FaceBook, Gmail, etc.
3. Follow a route
3.1 follow your own route.
3.2 follow others’ shared route.
3.3 follow planned route.
4. Plan a route
5.1 tap on the map to insert a marker, move the map to put the marker on proper position.
5.2 select markers to show on the map.
5.3 markers can be remembered to show next time when you open the app.
5.4 markers can be shared or exported within a route.
6.1 Live broadcast your locations to friends.
6.2 download offline map.
6.3 add map layer, and auto load this layer when the app starts.
The app needs such permissions:
1. Storage permission for route saving.
2. Photo permission for joining photos with a route.
3. Location permission for route recording.
1. Google Play and Google Maps should be installed first.
2. All basic features are free forever.
3. After 15 days you may see ads, you can pay to remove ads forever.
4. After 60 days you may subscribe to advanced features, or watch a video to get one time's feature permission.
Last updated on Sep 13, 2023
1. Greatly reduce both the subscription price of advanced features and the price of ad-free service.
2. Sort the markers by color.
3. Click on the map to measure distance and measure area.
4. Click on the map to connect dots, so users can design a route or an area to save.
5. Fix the bugs.