Live bus and train times, step-by-step navigation, stop announcements, alerts and more in over 150 cities 🚍🚇⌚🔔.
- Live directions – plan your trip with up to five ways to your destination
- Real-time crowding - find out how busy your bus is before it arrives
- Share your journey details with friends and family - they don't even need the app!
- Get Off Alerts – we'll let you know when it's time to transfer
- Live countdown boards for buses and trains
- See exactly where you bus or train is on the map right now
- Service Alerts - Find out about delays and diversions before you leave
- Save your favorite stops and stations
- Full seven-day schedules
- Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- Quickly see the last train or bus arriving tonight
- Live and offline route maps
- One-tap ‘get me home’ journey planning
- Simple and clean - we only show you what you need to know
It's your one and only route planner for city navigation! MTA MBTA NJ Transit Bus Times & Subway Map
Visit travelwhiz.app for a full list of cities (we cover most of North America, the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, and we're adding more all the time). This app includes live bus and train times for:
Atlanta, GA (MARTA)
Baltimore, MD (MTA)
Boston, MA (MBTA)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra)
Cleveland, OH (GCRTA)
Columbus, OH (COTA)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Houston, TX (METRO)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Southern Nevada)
Los Angeles, CA (LA Metro)
Miami, FL (Miami-Dade Metrorail & Metromover)
Minneapolis-St Paul, MN (Metro Transit)
New York City, NY (MTA Subway, MTA Bus, LIRR, Metro-North, PATH)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA)
Pittsburgh, PA (Port Authority)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Providence, RI (RIPTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA)
San Francisco, CA (BART, Muni)
Seattle, WA (Sound Transit, King County Metro Transit)
Washington DC (WMATA)
Living in New York? Try the most accurate & reliable all-in-one MTA App covering all of NYC Subway, Bus, LIRR & Metro North networks.
We love feedback! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter at @TalkToWhiz.
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when you have a Get Off Alert turned on.