Use APKPure App
Get Pregnancy Tracker: amma old version APK for Android
Expecting a baby? Due date calculator & baby tracker week-by-week
Pregnancy is a very important period in every woman's life. amma Pregnancy Tracker is a pregnancy app that provides useful information & helpful tips for expecting mothers and future parents. Expecting a baby is a wonderful journey, and this pregnancy tracker app makes it even better with weekly updates about your pregnancy, plus tips for what to expect in these 280 days.
Here’s what you can do with our baby progress app, amma Pregnancy Tracker:
- Track your pregnancy and baby development week-by-week
- Monitor your pregnancy signs with our pregnancy tracker
- Review your weekly baby growth tracker
- Access your pregnancy & due date calculator based on the date of conception
- Keep an eye on your fetal kick count with the baby kick counter
- Manage your weight and BMI based on medical guidelines
- Log each contraction with the contractions tracker and send them to your medical professional
- Share information of your pregnancy on social media
Every expecting mother wants to know how her baby is growing during pregnancy, how her body is changing, and if she's healthy. With amma Pregnancy Tracker & baby growth app, you’ll find your own detailed weekly pregnancy calendar, information on your baby's development, changes in your body, and tips on nutrition for pregnant women. To create a baby countdown, simply enter the date of your last period, and our conception date calculator will show you a detailed pregnancy countdown, including an estimated due date. Here are some of the areas you'll find in your baby center, updated weekly:
- My baby’s growth & development
- Mom's body (your body's transformation, bump tracker)
- Mom's meals (healthy meals and nutrition - pregnancy diet)
This maternity app and pregnancy tracker & calculator with a kick counter is not for medical use and does not replace the advice of a trained medical doctor. If you have any concerns about your pregnancy, consult with your doctor or midwife.
Last updated on Nov 22, 2023
To make the app to work even better, continuous improvement is needed.
We have made some minor changes that will not affect you.
Thanks for being with us,
"Pregnancy tracker" team