How to Install XAPK / APK File on Android
What is XAPK File?
XAPK file was originally created by APKPure. It is a file extension that contains seperate APKs or package OBB cache assets files to save the data size so developers can upload their Android apps to Play Store within the maximum size limit 100 MB. APKPure APP is one of the most reliable sources to download and install safe XAPK files on Android.
How to Install XAPK File on Android?
Unlike APK files, you can't simply download and install the XAPK files on your phone through default installer. And APKPure XAPK Installer is the easiest way to help you install and manage APK / XAPK file directly on Android with one click.
- Download and install APKPure APP on your Android device.
- Go to Me > App Management > APK / XAPK Management to view the XAPK / APK file.
- Tap the INSTALL button to install the XAPK / APK file you want.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” setting on your Android device if needed.
Simply speaking, there are two types of XAPK files:
XAPK = Android App Bundle (base APK file + Split APKs files)
XAPK = APK file + OBB file
OBB file Storage Location & File Name Format
- 1. Homescreen > Settings > More.
- 2. Go to Security > Device administration.
- 3. Check "Unknown Sources". You may need to adjust this according to your Android models.