Use APKPure App
Get ModSynth old version APK for Android
A polyphonic modular synthesizer for Android
The free version contains the following modules:
- Pad (for theremin and "scratching" effects)
- Delay (echo)
In-app purchase the full version ($5 US) to expand polyphony (from 3 voices to 10), unlock advanced capabilities, and access these additional modules:
- Arpeggiator for sequential playing of the notes in a chord
- Melody for more complex sequences of notes
- MultiOsc for strings and other chorus sounds,
- Unison for more complex chorusing,
- Operator for building FM synthesis,
- PCM for sampled sounds (WAV and SF2 SoundFont files),
- Reverb for simulating room acoustics.
- Crusher for adding digital distortion.
- Compressor to combine all voices and even the sound levels
- Pan to direct sound to either left or right stereo channels.
- SpectralFilter to control the spectrum of a sound with a bank of 25 bandpass filters
- Function module allowing entry of an arithmetic expression for the module's function
A VST plugin is available to run ModSynth created instruments on VST hosts on Windows. See http://bjowings.weebly.com/modsynthvst.html for the free download and instructions.
Last updated on Nov 11, 2021
Fixed issue resuming after pause causing noise