Use APKPure App
Get Ludo Lounge old version APK for Android
Play Online Ludo With Real Players Anytime Anywhere Round The Clock
There is excitement in every move!
* Emojis on Ludo board to express your feelings
* Create Private Ludo Tables to play among your close ones
* Upload avatar for letting opponents know who they are messing with!
* Mute sound and enable 'Vibration' to play silently yet know your turn
* Refer your friends to Ludo Lounge and earn rewards
* Super cool graphics to keep you glued to this Ludo game!
* Play Practice Ludo Match
* Check Game History & Refer Record to track all your activities
- Two, three, or four players can play on a single board depending upon the game type selected by the user.
- At the beginning of the game a player's tokens are out of play and staged in one of the large corner areas of the board in the player's chosen colour.
- Each player rolls the dice, a player must roll a 6 or 1 to begin.
- Once a player has one or more tokens in play, he needs to select a token and move it forward along the track the number of boxes indicated by the dice roll. If a player rolls a 6, he may choose to advance a piece already in play or alternatively, he may enter another of his tokens into active play.
- The rolling of a 6 earns the player an additional roll in that turn itself. If the additional roll results in a 6 again, the player earns an additional bonus roll. If the third roll is also a 6, the player cannot move any piece in action and the move turn immediately passes to the next player.
- In addition to the above rule, if a player rolls 6, but cannot move a token due to non-availability of moves left, the player will still get a chance to roll. Player now has to move the token if the roll is less than 6 by disregarding the first 6 that was rolled.
- Players must always move a token according to the dice value rolled, and if no move is possible, pass their turn to the next player.
- If players token lands on same box as other player’s toke, the other player’s token will reset to its original position & will that player will require either 1 or 6 to open the token again.
- In the above rule, if the player who has landed later to reset the previous other color token, will receive another roll of dice for this achievement.
- If a token lands on the same space as the other piece of the same colour, the moved piece must take the preceding space.
- If a player has 2 tokens in the same box, other player’s will not be able to reset these by their single token.
- Every player gets 3 lifelines. If a player does not play on turn for 3 times, S/he would be considered loser.
- If a player exits the game in between, they would be considered loser.
- Every player will get 30 seconds to roll the dice and take the turn.
- That player will win the game whose all pieces reach home/designated place at the center of the board first.
Last updated on Oct 11, 2020
Whole New level of Gaming Experience!
Show your skills against Real users
24x7 Non stop action