Use APKPure App
Fast and safe XAPK / APK installer
LP Installer allows Android users to remove system apps, modify app permissions, bypass license verification and block ads.
Lucky Patcher is a powerful tool to let Android users delete or modify system apps and permissions, block unwanted ads, get unlimited coins and gems for free, remove license verification from paid apps / games for free.
How to install and use Lucky Patcher
1. Download and install LP Installer.
2. Lucky Patcher Installer will prepare installation of Lucky Patcher app on your mobile device.
3. Go to Settings and toggle on "Allow from this Source".
4. Tap on the INSTALL button to install the latest version of Lucky Patcher app.
5. Launch Lucky Patcher app to uninstall the LP Installer.
Note: If you fail to install the app, you need to disable the "Play Protect" from Play Store menu.
1. Android system 2.33+
2. At least 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage
Warning: Lucky Patcher has been flagged as malicious with 12 security vendors and 1 sandbox on VIRUSTOTAL.
Last updated on Aug 31, 2022
Minor bug fixes and improvements. Install or update to the newest version to check it out!
Lucky Patcher Installer is an app that allows users to modify and patch other apps installed on their devices.
You can download the APK file from a reliable source such as APKPure, and then enable "Unknown sources" in settings before installing.
Some basic functions are available for non-rooted devices but full functionality requires root access through Magisk or SuperSU, etc.
Yes, Lucky Patcher Installer is safe to use on Android devices, but make sure that you download it from trusted sources.