Webull에 대한 설명
Webull strives to keep its vast depth of news, real-time market data, analysis tools. We pride ourselves on continually improving our platform and bringing intuitive and useful tools to help you make smarter financial decisions. We believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to control their own financial future.
- Get live stocks market quotes, charts, detailed company profiles, financials, key statistics and much more.
- Add holdings, create alerts and save notes to keep track of your portfolios.
- Set alerts seamlessly to get apprised of live price movements and daily P/L to make better investment decisions.
SMART FINANCIAL TOOLS
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charts. Webull has over 50 technical indicators and 12 charting tools, designed to help you analyze and interpret market information from free real-time quotes.
- Access to all of world-class tools, including: IPO & Earnings Calendar, Capital Flows, Press Releases, Advanced Quotes and more.
GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS
- Get the latest market news with 24/7 updates for companies on your watchlists.
- Follow key global events from major media sources including Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, Google Finance and more.
CUSTOMIZED WIDGET & ALERTS
- Add mobile stock widget to know latest price movements and access quickly to your favorite stocks.
- Set personal alerts to get informed of live stock price movements and invest fast.
PRACTICE WITH FREE PAPER TRADING
- Practice and enjoy trading without spending real money! Test out your trading skills with free Paper Trading feature.
FREE LEVEL 2 ADVANCE (NASDAQ TOTALVIEW) ACCESS
- Sign up to receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView).
- Access Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) for a deeper look into the market. Don’t forget about the NOII, which provides next level transparency and insight into the supply and demand in the marketplace.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered to reflect future market trend.