USMLE Practice Test에 대한 설명
USMLE Practice Test app is a free flashcard & quiz app to prepare yourself for an USMLE Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3 exam. It contains USMLE questions from the actual USMLE Step1/2/3 exam held in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Anyone who hopes to practice medicine in the United States must pass the United States Medical Licensing Examination, or USMLE. The test is actually a battery of three separate tests, known as Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3, and a candidate must pass all three steps in order to qualify for medical licensure. The purpose of the tests is to ensure that physicians are competent and highly qualified before they are granted a license to practice medicine in the US.
- Flashcard Mode: Study & Prepare yourself for USMLE Test. You can use this as a USMLE study guide, review, reference, cheat sheet or learning book.
- Quiz mode: Test your knowledge before you go for the USMLE exam.
This app contains USMLE Step 1/2/3 test questions and answers from various categories:
- Behavioral Science
- Gross Anatomy
- Lymphatic System
- Nervous System
- Pharmacology 1
- Pharmacology 2
- Urinary System
- Total 400 unique flashcards to study for the USMLE Practice Test
- Total 400 unique USMLE exam questions covered in 19 free USMLE test papers
- Provides you the instant feedback (true or false & highlights correct answer) after you attempt the practice test questions. This way of feedback is very important for learning from your mistakes and avoid it in future.
- Works offline. You can use this USMLE training app without an internet connection.
You can refer this app for any of the 50 US states you are appearing for the USMLE exam. Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
If you find any issues with the "USMLE Practice Test" app, please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.