Use APKPure App
Download KineMaster in a faster and safer way
KineMaster - A professional video editor. Play, edit & share.
KineMaster can edit videos with tons of effects, stickers, assets, animations and tools as easily as you can imagine.
• Use color filters and color control tools to enhance videos and images.
• Easily edit videos by tools and visual effects to cut, splice, crop, reverse and change speed.
• Add over 2,500 stickers, effects, music, sound effects and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store.
KineMaster makes video editing fun on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster makes it easy to edit videos with lots of powerful tools, downloadable content, and much more:
• Download and re-edit projects from the Get Projects menu (NEW!)
• Import and export project files (NEW!)
• Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos
• Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more
• Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
• More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
• Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes
• Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Save your video in 4K 2160p at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is completely free to use, but you can unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and offers an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more information, please tap the FAQ button on the KineMaster main screen. If you cannot find the solution you're looking for, contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.
Last updated on Nov 17, 2023
• AI Styles - Add amazing visual effects to your videos and images!
• Searchable Pixabay stock media now available in the Media Browser
• NEW! KineMaster Asset Category: Short Music
• Mix Improvements - Follow accounts, manage notifications, disable and delete comments, see viewcounts, and show original video template
• Filter video templates by region
• Sort & favorite downloaded assets
Tap on the "Layer" icon, then select "Text." Choose your desired font and color, type out your message and adjust its position.
Yes. Tap on the media browser button within the app's timeline editor view, and choose audio files you've downloaded or recorded yourself.
Keyframes are markers that indicate a change over time for an effect applied to a clip (e.g., opacity). Use them with precision by adjusting the start/end points of each keyframe using drag-and-drop controls provided by Kinemaster's interface
No, Collaborative features aren't available yet but it does allow easy sharing options which let users share their projects through social media platforms as well as directly export content after completing edits