The description of Jspeak
■This is an authentic translation app to be used even for trips and business!■
＜For individuals＞ The embedded functions translate face-to-face conversations and photo images, as well as phone conversations, and the latter is made available only by Docomo.
■Main features of Jspeak■
＜Face-to-face use＞ Communication can be established between people speaking your native language by pressing buttons mutually.
＜Phone use＞ If you call using Jspeak, you can catch the voice translated into your language by pressing the number-marked buttons (1 or 9) following the voice of the other's native language.
＜Phone translation＞ This function translates sentences appearing in photos taken by cameras and images saved in the unit.
＜Common phrase＞ You can choose common phrases by switching from those using well in overseas trips to those in business.
■Scenes you can use the app■
For communications during trips. For learning languages.
＜Face-to-face use＞ English (American, Britain and Australian), Chinese (Mandarin, Taiwanese and Cantonese), Korean, Italian, Indonesian, Spanish, Thai, German, French, Portuguese, Russian and Vietnamese
＜Phone use＞ English (American), Chinese (Mandarin) and Korean
＜Phone translation＞ English (American, Britain and Australian), Chinese (Mandarin, Taiwanese and Cantonese), Korean, Italian, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese
* If you use Jspeak in the global roaming service, connection by phone is limited to the service area for 3G or more offered by an international provider.
* Phone translation is not available when using tethering and Wi-Fi.
* Packet communication fees are charged when you download and upgrade the app of Jspeak, unless the unit is used in the Wi-Fi environment.
* If you use Jspeak as a phone, you are separately charged for the call and packet communication fees, as well as the packet communication fees in the face-to-face use.
* Since there is a case the packet communication fees become expensive, we would strongly recommend you to conclude a contract on the packet flat-rate service.
* In some cases, delayed communications or difficult connections may occur depending on the congestions of networks and/or servers.