TraDict (Translator with Dictionary) English to Arabic & Arabic to English dictionary & translator.
Fully offline dictionary with immediate translation while reading documents and websites.
* Translate using copy words.
* 230,000+ words with definitions and examples, synonyms.
* English\Arabic search in dictionary.
* Illustrations pictures from Wikipedia for translation.
* Suitable to learn new English words.
* Translate English to Arabic.
* Translate Arabic to English.
* No internet connection required.
* Fast, convenient & easy to use.
* Text pronunciation.
* Picture dictionary.
The origin of this translator's idea is the need to translate words during quick reading in websites, books, and more. Where the word translation is displayed in a quick message and then disappears automatically, then resume reading without open the translator or use translate sites. The reader's mind may be scattered when the words are translated, by leaving the reading and then resume, or may be lazy to translate.
The translator keeps the words that were translated during the reading so that the reader can refer to them and review them in order to be remembered as new words to the reader.
This idea was applied several years ago on computers, and now they have been applied to mobile phones for the urgent need to use it.
This application contains a large database containing 230,000+ words with definitions and appropriate examples, as well as vocabulary and similar words, with the search feature in both Arabic and English.
The aim of the database is to speed translation while copying words without waiting to be translated online. As well as the possibility of translation when there is no Internet connection.