Designed for managing diabetes, this app is a handy tool that enables you to track and monitor key diabetes data (blood glucose level, activity, carbs, blood pressure, HbA1c, weight, medication etc).
The automatic data entry using 3rd party apps and devices in combination with the effortless manual import by using different algorithms make data collection an easy task for you. The app analyzes all information and exports detailed reports that you can share with your caregivers online anytime.
Whether you have Type 1, Type 2, LADA, gestational diabetes or pre-diabetes, forDiabetes tracks almost all aspects of diabetes treatment and facilitates your everyday life.
- A logbook for blood glucose, meals, activities, medications, blood pressure, weight etc
- Automatic data entry using 3rd-party apps and glucose meter devices with Bluetooth or NFC connection like: Google Fit, Fitbit activity trackers, Contour Next ONE & Contour Plus ONE glucometers, GlucoMen areo & GlucoMen areo 2K glucometers, Beurer GL50 evo glucometer, Control Bios TD-4277 glucometer etc
- Effortless manual data entry
- Export and share reports
- Access to the Web application (https://web.fordiabetes.app) for advanced features (e.g. export filtered data in different formats: Excel, CSV & HTML)
- Estimation of HbA1c based on blood glucose history
- Data presentation with semantic colors
- Offline support. View, add, or modify data, even when there is no network connection and sync when the device is back online
- Setup goals for: blood glucose range, daily activity, daily carbs etc
- See your progress with useful charts based on your defined goals for: blood glucose, meals, activities, weight, blood pressure etc
- Real-time data sharing with healthcare providers
- Reminders of measurements, tests, appointments etc
- Your daily measurements in the dashboard at a glance
- Multi-language support (Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Ελληνικά, Polski, Português, Slovenščina, Bahasa Indonesia)
- Login with your Facebook or Google account
- Support different units for blood Glucose (mg/dL or mmol/L), for distance (km or miles), for weight (kg or lbs)
forDiabetes: a step to a better life!